A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Hi again Tisky,
Thank you for your patience.
First of all I need to tell you that there was some form of click- to-run update in the last week or so (I have no control over these) but I have generally avoided using Office365 while I have been online.
Now showing version 1803 build 9226.2126 click-to-run (monthly channel).
I have attempted to recreate the problem (and log file) tonight but everything is working ok. I'm not going to complain about that. I don't know if it was because of that last update.
When I finished setting up everything to create the log file my task manager showed some sort of Microsoft compiler program running which I had never seen before- sorry I did not get a chance to note its name -don't know if that is related.
Do you still want my log file?
I am happy to keep this problem open for a few more days just to make sure everything remains ok.