Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-06T14:39:43+00:00

    I was successful because I went through my credit card company to protest the charge.

    The company fought it but I still haven't been charged.

    I think my issue is closed now,  if it rears it's ugly head again,  I will let you know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-10-14T11:08:28+00:00

    Just tried to purchase Office 2019 for Mac from this site.  Tried to verify the code and got the following error when following the link in their mail:

    Immediately got onto their support via webchat and got put through to 'Jack Wood' who asked for my e-mail, a screenshot of the above and a screenshot of my Microsoft services and my order number which I thought was a bit weird.  Not heard any response back from the infamous 'Jack Wood'.

    I have since called my credit card company to lodge a dispute against them once the transaction clears and will be getting my money back from them.  I am in no doubt the fraud team will initiate an investigation and shut these guys down, but they will probably pop-up again as another company offering enticingly cheap software at the third of the original price entrapping yet more people.  

    Avoid this company like the plague.  I read from another poster, that Microsoft have these guys as partners! Microsoft, how an earth can you have these guys as partners??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-10-14T09:58:15+00:00

    Fake Company, Fake software, Fake License, Poor Technical Support!!! @#$@#%$@%

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-03-23T19:55:25+00:00

    Question,  should I worry about spyware on my PC.?  thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments