Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-26T23:35:58+00:00

    I was scammed by FastSoftware.com at around the same time as all of these, in February 2019. I "purchased" Microsoft office for Mac but when they emailed me the link it was for Windows. The only proof I have that I purchased a link for MAC software is the fact that I KNOW I purchased a link for MAC. But the receipt they sent me said I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus for Windows PC x 1.  they must have had more of these keys to sell and run out of the MAC keys. When I emailed them and asked for a MAC key, they said I ordered the windows key. I have notified my CC company to not pay this fraudulent charge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-25T16:56:23+00:00

    Fastsoftware are crooks, plain and simple! Do not trust a thing they say.  I am amazed that the State of New York's Attorney general has not had them locked up. Also, a year ago I suggested that Microsoft bring a suit against the for defaming Microsoft's reputation.  Nothing has happened and they still are bilking hundreds of customers who are trying to save on software purchases.  Makes me wonder if this a Trump company?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T21:29:56+00:00

    Avoid Fastsoftware - Absolute scammers. 

    Sent the wrong key, not contactable, clearly a scam. 

    They have plenty of 1 star reviews with 13 other people reporting scams. How can they be a partner to Microsoft whilst scamming people out of money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments