Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Is something supposed to open after Installer.app finishes the install? No "Setup Assistant" opens after I close the Installer, like has happened in previous versions of Office:Mac and Office for Windows.
I've been using the Preview for months, with few major bugs. After installing the Final, I'm unable to open Word documents by double-clicking them (Word opens, nothing happens, then the app and MERS hang). Or, Word will open them in an (unlabeled) read-only mode. This happens with files stored on my Desktop and in my local Dropbox folder, regardless of whether the Dropbox service is running.
I've installed and reinstalled a total of 4 times, including going back to download a different copy of the installer. No change.
I was really enjoying the 2016 Preview, and kudos to Microsoft for making the Mac version so great! But, I really need to be able to actually use the Final version, which includes opening, editing, and saving documents.