Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hey,
Here's how Microsoft suggests you can get past the 94% mark, hope it helps :)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
While I trying to install Office 2013, the process of the background installation seem like pausing at 84% and not moving.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey,
Here's how Microsoft suggests you can get past the 94% mark, hope it helps :)
HAVE DONE THIS 3 TIME THIS DOES NOT WORK
I had a very similar problem but stuck at 90% for 2 days, went through the procedure as above '' right-clicking on the drive in My Computer, going to properties, security, advanced, owner, and take ownership. I set the owner for all files to "Administrators". It was previously set to ''trusted Installer''. After this I rebooted, when my lap top restarted it asked one more question relating to office 365 installation and then all ok!!. 90% message now gone and as far as I know all working ok. Thanks to JW for the info.