How to change publisher one page tile default

Anonymous
2010-07-29T18:25:52+00:00

I love the new 8.5" page default size. Yay! It is the size I use most often. But why on earth would Publisher make "tile" the default setting? I can't tell you how many times a one page simple print job slid out of the computer in two pages. I have to set each job that way? It's another step I don't want to make. How do I change the default to print the single page I am seeing as one page?

Also on the task pane, you can't scroll from page to page, you have to click on each one?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-23T22:12:09+00:00

    After an hour of searching I tried this and it works!  So frustrating how MS can't fix there bugs!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2011-09-21T09:53:22+00:00

    DavidF: thank you for that information; I've just used it to give them my opinion on the matter.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2011-09-20T23:27:14+00:00

    It's six months since I responded to Ganesh Kumar N's post, itself now over a year old, and which did not provide a solution.

    Is anyone at Microsoft listening to this conversation? Does anyone there have a proper solution to this problem?

    You can share your feedback with Microsoft:

    Give Us Feedback for Microsoft Office 2010

    http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Office/Feedback.aspx?formID=375

    DavidF

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments