I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T23:05:03+00:00

    I was hacked today and the person who hacked me changed my email and password and im unable to regain access to it and its connected to my minecraft account

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T08:06:03+00:00

    Hi,

    In the last 7 days I’ve had someone make my Facebook disabled and no I can’t get back in. I’ve had my instagram disabled. I keep seeing attempts to reset passwords. And today I found a draft in my inbox and it looks like I wrote it but I didn’t, it’s a threat.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T03:12:50+00:00

    Hi, SJRYT19.

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

    From your description, I understand that you think your Microsoft account has been hacked and your email and password have been changed, and I understand your confusion about this issue.

    Here's a friendly reminder: We're only members of the Microsoft community, and we don't have access to your account information or do anything with your account.

    As for what happened to you, I really want to help you get your account back immediately. However, please understand that Microsoft accounts are managed by fully automated servers and no one can access it manually. All security information in the account is managed by the cloud service.

    I totally understand how you feel when you encounter this issue, and anyone who is upset that your account has been hacked by hackers for no apparent reason.

    Unfortunately, when a user needs to perform an account operation, the standard process is to use a secure verification method and an account recovery form.

    This can be difficult for anyone to accept, but I hope the information provided above has given you a better understanding of your Microsoft account security policies.

    If you know that your changed email address and that your Microsoft account didn't have two-step verification added, you can try filling out the recovery form.

    When filling in, please fill in as much information as possible, including the user's nickname, landing area, the nearest contact friend of Skype, the hardware ID of the Xbox console, the password you have used, and please note that you can submit up to two times a day.

    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

    We look forward to hearing from you!

    Best Regards.

    Capoo - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T11:03:24+00:00

    My account is been hacked

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T03:54:25+00:00

    I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

    Meine Konto wurde gehackt.

    0 comments No comments