I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T10:12:55+00:00

    Hi

    There are 2 years , my account has still hacked . Someone tries to open my account asking a new code to acces in my account without my permission . So , What can I do ?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T01:52:41+00:00

    Hi,Lillemor Rönnkvist.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Unfortunately, I am only a member of the Microsoft community, and the Microsoft forums only provide technical support, not account recovery.

    The only way to recover an account is through security verification and filling in the recovery form.

    Best Regards.

    Capoo - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T00:58:39+00:00

    Olá minha conta microsoft foi hackeada, eu recebi diversos e-mails para trocar senha da conta da microsoft steam ubisoft e ea, logo acho que meu e-mail foi comprometido. Preciso de ajuda


    From Portuguese:

    Hello, my Microsoft account was hacked. I received several emails asking me to change my Microsoft Steam, Ubisoft and EA account password. So I think my email was compromised. I need help.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T18:41:47+00:00

    Kan ni skicka ett lösenord till min mailadress för att återställa inloggningen.


    From Swedish:

    Can you send a password to my email address to restore my login?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T18:40:24+00:00

    Jag var i kontakt med supporten.Min dator slocknade och det gick inte att logga in. Det var dataintrång fick jag veta.då hade man hållit på i fyra timmar. Sedan bad han mig att spara länken för chatten och starta om.Men jag kunde inte komma in med länken sedan jag hade startat om datorn. sedan var det en som ringde från USA eller england, Jag orkade inte längre. Måste sova för natten, Kan man få hjälp att sätta igång en avstängd dator?Det går inte att logga in med lösenordet.

    0 comments No comments