Does the new outlook app have the junk mail filtering like the app that 365 has?

Anonymous
2023-11-02T17:09:09+00:00

Compare old V new Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2024-03-10T17:31:30+00:00

    Thanks for confirming. :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Hal Hostetler MVP-Outlook 12,011 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2024-03-10T16:41:11+00:00

    If you have both Microsoft and IMAP accounts, the settings will be there but will be inoperative with the IMAP accounts. If you have ONLY IMAP accounts, the settings are not present.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2024-03-10T16:08:25+00:00

    Like I said in my first post NO IT ISN'T, I do not have that option available!

    Junk Mail is certainly an option for me, as shown in the screen shot.

    Which type of account are you using? That may also be relevant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-10T15:03:32+00:00

    Like I said in my first post NO IT ISN'T, I do not have that option available!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2024-03-10T14:46:29+00:00

    Here, I initially had an older version. However, I just received an update to the same version that you are running:

    The option for Junk Mail is in Settings, in the Mail category:

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments