Cannot delete a contact in Outlook

Anonymous
2023-09-11T06:25:43+00:00

I have a standard bversion of outlook, which I use for hotmail, and am in Windows 10.

There is one email address that I want to remove or at least edit, but although it states it is a contact, it isn't in my contact list and I cannot edit or delete it. I only find it in people when I do a search.

I found the Contact in Google Contacts and permanently deleted it but it keeps popping back up. Any suggestions?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T03:57:55+00:00

    Outlook sucks, they vacuum up your contacts all ove rthe web, but if you want to delete one - one that is threatening - it's impossible - I searched every avenue - all the forums - they are worse than AOL-Hell, only care about keeping you within their walled-garden - shameful!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T23:58:53+00:00

    You are welcome..I hate things that I can't figure out. And, thank you for all the help in the past. This VBA business is mind boggling but I am into an on-line course to better understand code. thanks again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T21:28:55+00:00

    THANK YOU! This was driving me CRAZY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T16:04:11+00:00

    Hi Ken,

    Of course not!

    It's called "People" on the left panel, just below the calendar. In the screen shot below, it is just to the left of "Favorites".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments