Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
I am having the same issue. Just noticed that all my events I have entered have disappeared any solutions? This is the second time this has happened.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue. Just noticed that all my events I have entered have disappeared any solutions? This is the second time this has happened.
So if you don't want to migrate to cloud outlook do you have any suggestions to getting mine and my teams calendars visible again?
Thanks
Hi,
Have same issue.
Thanks,
Rajan
This is exactly one of the problems we are having which means we have no ability to move or edit or even cancel the meeting.
I used to be able to work with a local calendar and can only Outlook even when I am not online. Please help.