Appointments/Events have vanished from my Outlook calendar

Anonymous
2024-01-15T07:56:46+00:00

All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue

as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-11T16:24:16+00:00

    I am experiencing the same issue. I have years of yearly, monthly and daily appointments that have disappeared.... I am more than furious. I am an Executive Assistant and the business, and all of our licensing and payments are in my outlook calendar. If I had a choice, I would be using another email and calendar option. This is beyond detrimental to our business. I'm now searching my paper files (which everyone laughs at because I'm killing the trees but thank god they are there because I would be COMPLETELY screwed if I didn't have them) to find some of the dates things are due. This is absolutely ridiculous and cannot believe that a company would do this to their users. I will be posting on all of my social media so that others are aware.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T23:31:40+00:00

    I do not understand why MS had to develop a "NEW" Outlook. The old one was working fine and the new one has many frustrating issues that have not been addressed in spite of at least a zillion Feedbacks and comments by me alone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T10:22:36+00:00

    The issue is notes / meetings / reminders that has vanished from the calendar!!! Does not matter which device or browser l use, the calendar is still missing the info. The cache has been cleared and still the important info is gone

    Please focus on the correct issue as the fault finding in not working or retrieving my missing info

    I use the OUTLOOK MOBILE APP 99% of the year, the outlook web is only 1% of the time!

    I still don't have my info after doing everything that you suggested

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-31T11:44:47+00:00

    Hi

    I had outlook issues earlier this week and used the repair tool. The repair tool found the problem before re-loading Outlook automatically. Within this process the contents of my calendars have disappeared.

    Despite hours of searching i cannot work out how to find the contents and restore them into the Outlook ?

    Any help at a basic level would be greatly appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-26T00:27:19+00:00

    I'm seeing this as well with my synced Google accounts. I missed an exam and failed a class because it wasn't on my calendar. Turns out, it was when I logged into Google, but I created the calendar item in Outlook in Windows 11 and it disappeared about 15 minutes later. Other items from that same calendar are showing up, but it seems that the Outlook app chooses what to display and what not to display which totally screwed me and now I have to submit an appeal to my school to be able to take my final. Thanks Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments