Why are my contacts not coming up on the People panel in Outlook - completely blank.

Anonymous
2024-01-26T21:55:03+00:00

When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T15:45:16+00:00

    Thanks Neville, but I use the free microsoft outlook with ads, so need to reinstall.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T00:22:56+00:00

    Someone must have been taking notice of our concerns as this morning 19th November (in NZ as we are a day ahead of the US) I found I could see all my contacts in New Outlook. Last night there was an update when I was shutting down for the night so that must have been it. Now everything works as it should

    So it just shows it is worth while putting your concerns in these blogs and clearly stating what the problem is and allowing Microsoft to access the error codes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T07:23:55+00:00

    I finally called go daddy and asked them if they could help since that's where I have my domain. They said they're aware of the problem in the Web browser edition and suggested I download the app. If you're email is attached to a domain via Go Daddy that would be the reason!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T17:00:28+00:00

    This has to got to be the most supportive comment I've ever seen - thank you! And right there with you on the narcissistic ex.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T05:02:36+00:00

    OMG YES!!! I am having the exact same problem and that is EXACTLY how I feel! This is my business email, so I can't just walk away. I feel so trapped! You have made my day :) Microsoft Outlook is absolutely acting like the last gaslighting narcissist I dated... Stole all my contact details, won't let me make new contacts, and then just ignores me like it's no big deal... I guess at least Outlook isn't calling me drunk at 2AM to talk about their ex and eating all my food, though :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments