Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
There is no option to "save" changes on the application. Do you mean press "send"? Will this send to all participants?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is no option to "save" changes on the application. Do you mean press "send"? Will this send to all participants?
In "New" Outlook, a work-around is right clicking on the event/meeting within the calendar, and selecting "Forward". This option sends a meeting invitation to an individual without updating the invite for the rest. Hope that helps!
Thanks! That's what I thought. I hope Microsoft fixes this because I often organize large meetings and have people added after the fact. I don't want everyone to get notification of meeting participant changes because it just clogs up their email. I will be switching back to the previous version of Outlook until this is fixed. Over to you, Microsoft!
How do you only send the meeting notice to the added participant and not the people already invited? I'm using the new Outlook
If you open up the meeting series and select the "Forward" button at the top, the person you forward the meeting to will be invited to the meeting series without emailing everyone/requesting a new response from everyone.
It's not very intuitive behavior, but it seems to work well.
I am sorry, but there is no save button. How can we add a participant without sending a new invite to everyone??