How can I attach email to Calendar in new Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T16:52:42+00:00

In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T02:23:19+00:00

    I was able to start doing this in the New Outlook by saving the email on my desktop and then uploading as an attachment - more tedious, but at least it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-23T22:54:16+00:00

    I also used the feature all the time for follow up - please ensure it's a function in the new outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T17:58:00+00:00

    Hi-

    I just wanted to add that I use the drag and drop feature a lot and am forced to be on Outlook 365 right now because of the CrowdStrike problem and am frustrated because the drag and drop to calendar feature doesn't work. I wanted to let you know this feature is an important part of how I keep myself organized.

    Best, Jacqui

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more