How can I attach email to Calendar in new Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T16:52:42+00:00

In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T02:44:27+00:00

    MS must have finally listened to us and fixed this....drag/drop attachments has been working for a couple of weeks now....hopefully they don't remove....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T18:49:57+00:00

    This is so far the most helpful tip!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T09:58:39+00:00

    I second that this feature is necessary! :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T11:07:45+00:00

    Pain in the rear but this works!! Thank you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more