Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Rule Number 1 for Microsoft: The customer is always wrong, no need for this (or a functional search, or offline capabilities but look we added emojis)....
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Rule Number 1 for Microsoft: The customer is always wrong, no need for this (or a functional search, or offline capabilities but look we added emojis)....
I totally agree.
Hey Amanda - "Reply with Meeting" is no longer available on the new Outlook (at least not anywhere I or anyone else can find). From everything I've read, MS just states that "not all features from previous versions are available on the newest version".
Agree - this is a very useful tool for schedulers!