Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
We have not yet seen any replies from Microsoft showing they will solve this problem that bothers so many users. I am getting more and more frustrated.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We have not yet seen any replies from Microsoft showing they will solve this problem that bothers so many users. I am getting more and more frustrated.
To attach an email to a meeting
In the New Appointment or New Meeting select Insert -> Outlook item and choose the email you want to attach.
In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?
This is a feature that is greatly missed throughout my company.
YES! This worked for me. Thank you for sharing.
The new Outlook does not allow one to save an email file in a regular folder, only in Outlook folders which is so inconvenient compared to the old Outlook