Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Wish I could go with him :-)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?
Kirsty
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks. It person currently languishing in the jungle in Nepal! I guess it will have to wait until he gets back.
Thanks for your help.
Vicki
Your domain doesn't have SPF and DMARC records:
https://easydmarc.com/tools/spf-lookup?domain=ppshr.co.uk https://easydmarc.com/tools/dmarc-lookup?domain=ppshr.co.uk
If you have an IT person, have them create all 3 records, SPF, DMARC and DKIM. This article should help: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/email-authentication-spf-configure?view=o365-worldwide
Thanks Jamie for the detailed reply. My IT person is currently in the jungle in Nepal! I can’t decide whether to try and resolve this myself by ringing Ionos, or wait until said IT person is back!! 😂
Thanks. I did post it in reply to your previous question where you asked me for it, but it must have got lost in all the other answers.. It is ppshr.co.uk