I can not send emails to yahoo accounts

Anonymous
2024-03-04T10:22:56+00:00

Hi

All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?

Kirsty

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-03-12T14:52:44+00:00

    If you tell us your domain name, we can check your DNS records to see what is missing or invalid. That will give you something to tell them when you contact your email provider.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T14:23:46+00:00

    see my response to Vicki please and good luck
    ( yes contact Godaddy so they can check your DNS and other settings and fix the socket error that was system-wide)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T14:21:21+00:00

    Hi Vicki
    I worked with 4 different techs at Godaddy. The first day they blamed the email providers because you may be aware that
    yahoo, Gmail etc are tightening their spam policies this month ( end of the month )

    Then they blamed Yahoo and its products AOL, Yahoo, Verizon and others

    but by the time I got to email specialist and IT number 3 ...they admitted it was a problem between their settings
    and 365.

    They first went to my DNS settings and found one possible problem with multiple entries in the DKIM
    and then they checked all the rest. They had me contact sendgrid which handles my bulk mail and verify
    my domain and authenticate and that all worked perfectly.

    The 4th technician admitted that they had 10's of thousands not being able to email yahoo products and some Imail and Mac
    and they promised to have it fixed.

    Not sure what they did but they did tell me that everyone had a SOCKET ERROR and they would work on that.

    All has been working here since I announced it was fixed yesterday and I sure hope you get yours working 100 percent.

    I would contact Lonos .. yes

    My best
    jamie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T07:09:49+00:00

    Thanks for the update Jamie. I don’t have godaddy, I have Ionos. Does this mean I need to contact them to get this sorted. Have godaddy given any indication as to what the problem was please? I could then tell Ionos and hopefully get this fixed relatively quickly.

    Thanks for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T03:09:10+00:00

    So, this has been a GoDaddy dns issue. I am also having issues with this, I have had tickets open with microsoft for a few months now and nothing my dns is GoDaddy but mail is 365

    is there anything I can do to fix mine as well

    Mark

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments