what has happened to View Single line layout?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T22:28:35+00:00

In Classic Outlook on Windows 10 I had the option for "Always use single line layout"

I cannot find that option any where on Outlook under Windows 11 (classic or new outlook.

Can anyone tell me where to find it please?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:42:09+00:00

    I do not have that option. See my reply and image to Tom Vander Vlis.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:40:19+00:00

    I am not using New Outlook. I'm using Classic for a bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T22:39:40+00:00

    Nope. But thanks for trying! I am currently using the Classic in the hopes that I can do 1 line.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments