Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
LOL! I wish you could remember! I'd love to know. Good luck. If I figure it out, I'll let you know how I did it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Classic Outlook on Windows 10 I had the option for "Always use single line layout"
I cannot find that option any where on Outlook under Windows 11 (classic or new outlook.
Can anyone tell me where to find it please?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
LOL! I wish you could remember! I'd love to know. Good luck. If I figure it out, I'll let you know how I did it.
Thanks.
I have the opposite issue. Somehow after searching I accidentally switched on the Single line layout, and I have no idea how to switch back to whatever is not the single line layout.
It is hghly likely that I missed the Microsoft Engagement survey where they clearly asked who cared about getting rid of the 1 line compact view. Along with half a billion other Microsoft products consumers....
but how in the heck do you get rid of this stuff in any of the current outlook (circled in red). I'm currently running older outlook Version 1.2024.925.200 (Production). (like the one in your picture) I moved from a windows 7 machine using windows live mail and it was perfect,, just didn't support newer protocols so it was aged out. I came to this thread trying to fix the single line problem. I could easily look and mass delete with ease on WLM. This "upgrade" just FAILS Please HELP