Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I can receive emails but not send and same issue using your web version!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Since the update to iOS16 and the change to modern authentication, I cannot get my business Exchange account to work properly on the native iOS Mail app for any iPhone or iPad device.
This problem has persisted since iOS16.0 through 16.0.3 and even the forthcoming iOS 16.1 RC. Push mail, or Fetch mail, no longer works. And when in the Mail app for the iOS device, it either gets stuck on "Checking for Mail" or it eventually fails with an error saying “Cannot Get Mail: The connection to the server failed”. It randomly will start fetching mail again, though not through Push or Fetch, only to get stuck at random intervals with "Cannot Get Mail: The connection to the server failed."
I've tried deleting and re-adding the account, resetting all settings on the devices, and even reinstalling iOS 16 fresh and re-adding the accounts. All to no avail. We've checked the Azure AD for error messages during these failures, and we cannot find any errors.
Absent an iOS 16 bug that may or may not be addressed, is there anything I am missing to fix this? I do not want to use the Outlook app, because I manage multiple accounts through the Mail app and do not want to be using multiple apps just to manage mail.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issues now after today's update on my iPhone 13 to iOS16.1.
Can't access my Emails under Office 365............which is a total pain, as I use if fr my work.
This really needs to be sorted ASAP.
I am also seeing the same thing. My work email on my PC works fine. Just IOS platform it is not.
I am having the issue. I don’t get mail until I go into the mail app then it updates with several email.
I'd say using Outlook app for iOS is a temporary workaround. It will (hopefully) be fixed by either behemoth company.