My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T16:43:57+00:00

    Hello! My name is Abdullah, and I will assist you today.

    I am sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue. Has itt stopped working like you are not able to send and receive emails or you are unable to get into your account? Please elaborate.

    Thank you.

    Best,

    Abdullah

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T17:54:59+00:00

    Both,

    I can't even access my account to sign in! It tells me that it is not there

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T17:18:40+00:00

    Hello! My name is Abdullah, and I will assist you today.

    I am sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue. Has itt stopped working like you are not able to send and receive emails or you are unable to get into your account? Please elaborate.

    Thank you.

    Best,
    Abdullah

    It’s stopped receiving emails

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T12:40:16+00:00

    Thank you for your response although incorrect. I have been able to get into my hotmail account through google in the past. It was never an issue. Just to prove that my account has been restricted here is a screen shot when I tried your theory.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:28:23+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you once again for the response.

    Did you use your @hotmail.com account to create a Gmail account?

    Note: The Hotmail account in question is both not available, either on Gmail's website or Microsoft's website.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments