Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Here is what mine says. Hope this helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Thank you for the reply.
I am not sure why you are getting the message "Couldn't find your Google Account" when you are trying to get into your Hotmail account. Could you please send a screenshot (please hide your personal information) of the issue?
Thank you.
Hello Abdullah I have similar problem with my Hotmail. While I still get emails,I am unable to reply to them. It says sending,queueing and then failed to send,goes into outbox. Please help.
Couldn't find your Google Account
Hi,
Thank you for the reply.
I see. Could you please specify the exact same message that you see when you try to log into your account? Does it say it is locked or it doesn't exist?
Thank you.