How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T20:59:43+00:00

    This was a feature I use daily! It helps communicate with clients and having to use the snipping tool externally eats up time. Please bring this feature into the new outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T15:46:32+00:00

    I am not able to locate the "screenshot" feature with the newer version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T23:09:10+00:00

    What a copout Microsoft !

    Like all the others I am switching back too as i use screenshot every day in business around 75% of all emails :-[

    Also no support for .PST files stored locally . . . again just poor !

    Why bother with releasing a beta without these 2 critical features :-[

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T15:51:57+00:00

    I agree. Insert screen clipping is VERY IMPORTANT

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T14:57:00+00:00

    Greetings, Amber! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

    For better assistance, could you please elaborate more on your concern so that I can better understand and help you?

    Warm Regards,

    Arif

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments