How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T18:53:43+00:00

    I switched back as well. How hard is it to add this functionality?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T04:43:28+00:00

    Gosh. Its 4/12/2024 and a screen capture still isn't available? Amazing.

    EDIT

    I guess that it's this:

    1. Ensure the message or calendar you want to capture an image of is visible on-screen.
    2. Press Windows log key  + Shift + S (The screen darkens, and the snipping tools appear at the top of the window: In the Snipping Tool, select the Rectangular Snip option, then click and drag your mouse over the area you want to capture.
    3. Select rectangle mode, then with your mouse, click and drag a rectangle around the important area. The image is copied to your clipboard and Windows gives you a notification; click the notification to open the screen capture in Snipping Tool or (Snip & Sketch). You can edit the image there and save it as an image file for later use. For more details

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T22:17:01+00:00

    I also noticed that you can no longer snip and adjust the "Layout" option in order to move the snip anywhere in the email. I use this all day. Switching back to the older version which is a bummer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T15:19:51+00:00

    okay. I have submitted my feedback. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns.

    Have a great week!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T09:03:51+00:00

    I lost 1 hour looking for the option. I prefer screen clipping directly from the mail. It's less time consuming.

    Switching back to the old version.

    Hope the screen clipping option will be added on the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments