Outlook Desktop Client not saving signature settings for New Messages & Forwards/Replies for Google Workspace account.

Anonymous
2023-08-28T16:28:44+00:00

Client has Office Home and Business 2021 installed and just recently because of issues with her contacts not syncing over to the desktop client had to install Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook. Everything for that went smoothly and is working. However she went to set her email signature and was able to save it and set it up for New Messages and Forwards/Replies, however she closed out of Outlook and went back the next day and had to set the signature for New Messages and Forward/Replies again in order for it to work. Each time she closes Outlook the next day she has to set it again and it will work just fine after that until she closes Outlook. Any suggestions?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-05T23:34:02+00:00

    Thanks for the video, Robert Mack_XFER.

    I'll bring this up to our internal support team for further investigation.

    But I do need additional information. One such information is the version of Outlook 2021 that you are using. I specifically need the version number as highlighted in the guide and photo below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/about-office-what-version-of-office-am-i-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19

    CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

    Sincerely,

    Glenn

    EDIT: Added clarity on information needed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-05T13:26:00+00:00

    Ok...

    Went through and deleted all files/folders in %appdata%\Microsoft\Signatures

    Rebuilt the signature.

    Saved the signature and attached it to the New Messages and Forwards/Replies.

    It worked until we closed out of Outlook.

    I have a video of this happening. https://xfercom-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/rmack_xfer_com/EZxGUxlWXopOkIlaBXjezBgB3WL8mSqR1_Kw8_G_DgRd7A?e=viCr5l&nav=eyJyZWZlcnJhbEluZm8iOnsicmVmZXJyYWxBcHAiOiJTdHJlYW1XZWJBcHAiLCJyZWZlcnJhbFZpZXciOiJTaGFyZURpYWxvZyIsInJlZmVycmFsQXBwUGxhdGZvcm0iOiJXZWIiLCJyZWZlcnJhbE1vZGUiOiJ2aWV3In19

    Let me know your thoughts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-05T12:58:25+00:00

    I have it scheduled with the client today. I will follow up with the results.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-04T06:42:55+00:00

    Hello, Robert Mack_XFER.

    How did it go? Is the issue you contacted us for still not resolved?

    I wait your response.

    Sincerely,

    Glenn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T13:24:49+00:00

    Hello Glenn,

    Thank you for the response. I will give that a shot and see what happens. I will respond back with the results.

    Robert

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments