Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-22T05:52:15+00:00

    The problem is the "sync calendar" setting keeps getting turned off by a bug in the code. You turn it on, something turns it off. It is random but happens often enough to be extremely frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-22T05:12:57+00:00

    I FINALLY found how to fix this problem! Go into the Outlook365 app on Samsung Android phone. It will take wherever you have Outlook365 set to open (mine is email), press calendar button at the bottom of screen to go to Outlook365 calendar. Next press Outlook365 icon at the top left of screen, which will list your Outlook365 calendar and maybe your workplace acct. or birthdays, etc. if you put those in. PRESS SETTINGS AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF YOUR SCREEN. In mail accounts press Outlook365, which opens a screen that shows sync calendars as OFF. Obviously, switch to ON, and when you resync your Samsung calendar it will have your Outlook365 calendar back and synced!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-19T00:40:40+00:00

    Same sync problem here. Mine is an S22. Driving me crazy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T13:18:19+00:00

    I also have an s22 and experiencing the same issue. Multiple times a day I'm going in and re-syncing my calendars. Very heavy impact on my job since I'm a project manager and need to be up-to-date on my meetings. Plus I have a third-party software that interacts with my Google calendar by sending me alerts that is not able to do that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T09:55:32+00:00

    Same thing happening to me! I have to do it manually and in less than 24 hours the synchronization is disabled again. It is very annoying and it started only a couple of weeks ago, so I am assuming it has something to do with an update. It would be great that Microsoft team fix it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments