Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T09:02:14+00:00

    Same issue her, no sync working any more.

    Earlier I could go into settings, and re-activate the sync, this do not work any more (the lever can not be switched on).

    Brgds.

    Geir

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T06:56:10+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T23:01:14+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T15:08:28+00:00

    Consegui contornar o problema cadastrando MANUALMENTE uma nova conta nas configurações do ANDROID.

    CONFIGURAR --> SENHAS E CONTAS --> ADICIONAR CONTA --> EXCHANGE --> Informar Endereço de Email Outlook/Hotmail e Clicar no Canto Inferior Esquerdo 'Configurar Manualmente' --> O dado do 'Servidor' é 's.outlook.com', os demais dados são pessoal e padrão.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T13:31:17+00:00

    I'm now having to re-enable sync a few times a day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments