Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Download Firefox. I cannot get the save button to show in Edge. Typical Microsoft, their own software never works properly.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Download Firefox. I cannot get the save button to show in Edge. Typical Microsoft, their own software never works properly.
My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.
Same issue occurs for me aswell.
This is ridiculous.
How to fix it or when you will fix it?
Do you have a phone number added to this account ?!
Problem with forwarding by rule is that it can mess up the formatting at times and it always has a FW or FWD prefix in Subjects. It’s not ideal if you’re forwarding all emails hence the forwarding function in settings.
Wow THANKS! work 100% I was so much like 200% not sure on this LOL