Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T02:40:40+00:00

    Just checked the forwarding option again after not being able to change it for some time and today I was somehow able to change the forward. The save button miraculous appeared! I haven't changed anything authentication wise and I've used Chrome to change the settings. Looks like they've fixed something at their side. Figured I gave a heads up, maybe it works for others as well now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T17:02:24+00:00

    Still not fixed as of Feb 17, 2023. I should not have to provide serveral secondary authentication methods. Just an alternative email should be enough.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T19:54:44+00:00

    My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.

    Same situation!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T17:48:34+00:00

    This worked! Microsoft really is grossly incompetent. They can't even make it work with their own browser. Embarrassing. Again. Screw MS!

    I fixed mine and I had the same issue.

    When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.

    If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.

    I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.

    Hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more