Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have the same issue with pretty much any invite that comes from outside my organization, from any platform (Google, Zoom, etc).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Microsoft team,
I'd like to know if there is a way to set Reminders for external invites in outlook because me and my team are receiving invites from other calendars and we miss the meetings because the reminders are not automatically set after we accept the external invitation.
Thank you in advance
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue with pretty much any invite that comes from outside my organization, from any platform (Google, Zoom, etc).
Has anyone figured out how to fix this? My entire organization is having the same issue. I keep missing crucial meetings, where teh invites are set up from non-Microsoft Outlook accounts. Please help!
Yeah I think it's probably not just Google Mail, but that's the counterparty that I came across most frequently.
Same is happening to me. Can manually put in the reminder but I have missed some very important meetings from this issue.
Thanks, great suggestion. I just did!