Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T05:16:06+00:00

    I assume microsoft just want us working on holidays and after hours. I just had 10 days leave and missed an approval (not that I should have been monitoring anyway as I was on leave) When I got back to work I was dragged over the coals as to why the message had not been delivered. It is one thing to have to monitor while on leave but to have to go back to motel get laptop out logon to corporate site and find and approve is a joke. Please add to mobile outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T03:12:36+00:00

    This feature is so urgently requested by top manager meeting. Please boost this pace.

    Also from technical pov, owa has the button so it should not be that difficult to have the button on mobile owa.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T21:22:19+00:00

    Any update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T07:39:19+00:00

    Now this function only works with Edge browser. I can't understand what they're doing.

    24.01.23

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more