Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
There is no Additional Security Options link of any kind.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft imposed an Authenticator app on my home outlook. How do I get rid of it?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is no Additional Security Options link of any kind.
Microsoft imposed an Authenticator app on my home outlook. How do I get rid of it?
As above. Authenticator on my home outlook. How do I get of of it
Finally got this turned off, but this thread will not let me upload the screen shot in any format.
I got to the "Multi-factor authentication
Users Service Settings"
I unchecked the "notification through mobile app" and unchecked the "Verification code from mobile app or hardware token"
This stopped the authenticator on login.
It is still like the plague... it never goes away... even after doing as you suggest.