MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T16:05:54+00:00

    Agree, I keep messing up my emails....ugh

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T15:59:08+00:00

    Same here, frustrating isnt it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T23:58:27+00:00

    This is so annoying. Does anyone know the best way to share this thread with Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T14:05:47+00:00

    I do see the same thing now. Not nearly as intuitive as having it at the bottom but at least I found it and can get some work done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T15:54:36+00:00

    Please allow us the ability to customize where we would like the ribbon/tool bar. I really preferred it at the bottom of the email, and as another user said, the fact that when you return to your drafted emails you have to take the extra step to bring up the Message Toolbar is a hassle and not a QoL improvement. Not a good change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments