MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T13:35:10+00:00

    If you don't see it when composing a message make sure you have selected the "Messages" toolbar along the top. If you leave the message block for any reason it goes to the "Home" toolbar and you have to click "Messages" to get it back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T13:23:00+00:00

    There is no up arrow! My toolbar disappeared today and I cannot attach a file or do anything I'm used to doing!! I ned these functions for work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T08:30:57+00:00

    How bizarre to get rid of such a useful function, putting it at the top and having to go into dropdown lists for things like emojis is wasting time when it was just below the email before!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T21:39:34+00:00

    Pretty soon it's bye bye for me, no more outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T21:19:46+00:00

    I also just now noticed I lost my "reply" option in the message ribbon options....AARGH !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments