Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Not an easy or safe workaround. This remains a major problem one year after the response above was posted.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there
I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?
Kind regards
ZM
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Not an easy or safe workaround. This remains a major problem one year after the response above was posted.
I agree! WHY does Microsoft change things such as this that is now creating more work!! Just leave it ALONE!!!
the above instructions did not work trying to add the needed attachment to an invitation that i did not create. Very frustrating.
C:\Users\ragasl>cd "\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun"officec2rclient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.16626.20134
The system cannot find the path specified.
C:\Users\ragasl>
Didn't work for me - this is what I got.
I want the OLD version of Outlook - this is so frustrating!!!
AMEN!!!