Adding attachment to Meeting Invites You Do Not Own

Anonymous
2023-08-21T11:53:45+00:00

Hi there

I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?

Kind regards

ZM

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T22:24:40+00:00

    I have also raised this issue & absolutely agree that this change has made supporting my Executives extremely difficuly.

    I support the request for this function to be reinstated as soon as possible.

    Tracey Thomas

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T20:02:16+00:00

    BINGO! My issue EXACTLY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T13:34:37+00:00

    This has been posted in Microsoft Learn. Unable to attached outlook item or document to calendar invite It has been patched to resolve an exploit and the body of the meeting is now read only.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T16:23:57+00:00

    I simply cannot fathom why you would remove the function to "insert" attachments and files to calendar invitations you do not own. This makes the calendar function all but useless to me! Please add the function back to next Outlook update!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-14T00:27:05+00:00

    This is exactly what I have to do now too. What a WASTE OF TIME!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments