Outlook stuck on synchronizing folders

Anonymous
2023-06-26T16:15:19+00:00

Just installed a new workstation and the user is not receiving emails. At the bottom there's a bar that says 'synchronizing inbox' - I've tried the IMAP settings to unsubscribe from the folders and also tried unchecking the microsoft cloud setting but still nothing. When I click details in send/receive it says 6 minutes remaining but it's been stuck there for 2 hours.

Help!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T19:00:49+00:00

    Thank you very much. Your solution worked for me. CHEERS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-25T10:22:45+00:00

    thank you very much sir..it saved my clients else he look up some one else to resolve the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T16:53:56+00:00

    Many thanks worked a treat

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-23T21:19:21+00:00

    When I do this, I get a message "The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found." What does this mean and how do I fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-15T23:56:26+00:00

    seems to have fixed the issue. Let see if it works in the long run

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments