all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T17:15:08+00:00

    PLEASE HELP! My contacts list is gone. It tries to open and then dissappears. I can send e-mails as the persons e-mail shows us when I am sending a new mail but I can't open my contacts list to delete or add a new contact. Is anyone working on this problem to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T18:58:17+00:00

    My entire contact list in Outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T11:07:39+00:00

    Thank you for your reply. I have all my contacts in the old outlook but none of them are in the new outlook. My email works fine in the new version. I need to know how to get my contacts in the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T09:41:36+00:00

    Hallo,

    das war mal eine ordentliche Antwort und Hilfreich. Vielen Dank.

    MfG

    dH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments