all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T20:43:50+00:00

    I want to call BS on this. I DID NOT DELETE MY CONTACTS. OUTLOOK DID. Unless I get them back immediately, w/o jumping thru hoops, I will take my email else where. I have had had this email for 20 years - Id rather not change it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T10:25:38+00:00

    There are lots of people who have this problem including myself. Yet nobody has provided a solution. Will MicroSoft organizatiom please do something to help and to stop this happening any more!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-10T09:25:10+00:00

    Hi

    I have Office 365 for Mac, a recent software update seemed to have caused issues with Outlook, one of them being all my contacts disappeared from the people folder.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T05:45:27+00:00

    I have no ideas what a build number might be or its connection with this problem. Can you explain?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments