Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 15.5

Anonymous
2022-07-14T16:59:13+00:00

I updated my Outlook app last week and since the update it crashes immediately upon opening. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue. I'm running the latest version of the Outlook app, and I'm using iOS 15.5, which is up to date as of today. How can I fix this issue?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T17:34:59+00:00

    Shreyas, that latest version of iOS or of Outlook ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T17:33:07+00:00

    Where do we get the update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T17:26:46+00:00

    Thanks Microsoft, I installed the latest version V 4,2228.0 and its working for me (iOS 15.5)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T15:58:15+00:00

    This is now impacting Microsoft teams as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T13:12:06+00:00

    I hope you will inform me as quickly as possible when this problem is resolved. Outlook on my mobile device is a critical tool with my work !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments