Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I use https://outlook.live.com. (consumer account) Not a business account.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
My Sage accounting system used to send invoices with no issues and then stopped working for a second time. The first time I had to change the configuration of the SMTP server which had fixed the issue for several months. Now it doesn't send emails again.
I have confirmed that the settings have not changed. The only security option is the torn on SSL/TLS or not with a check mark. The setting are as follows:
Why did it stop working (around end of Nov.) ?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I use https://outlook.live.com. (consumer account) Not a business account.
Are you using Outlook.com (consumer account) or an office 365 business account?
For business accounts: Microsoft disabled basic auth and the admin needs to enable SMTP AUTH. Instructions are here -
They don't mension MS at all and according to web outlook the settings (posted image above) are correct. They also do not say how to verify the certificate.
According to Windows Update, I'm up to date with no updates available to install
please go to this link for more info and solution to this inquiry:
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/cso...
Disclaimer: This is a Third-Party/Non-Microsoft link which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Just follow the instructions/steps given and there is no need to buy paid or free products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
I have no clue. How do I do that ?