Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Good luck with that. I doubt there are any 'real' people still working in customer support.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good luck with that. I doubt there are any 'real' people still working in customer support.
I see what you mean about the top of the inbox. It is designated "ad". Sounds like the same thing I am receiving. I send it to trash - and then it comes again - frequently. I plan to call Microsoft and speak to a real person about stopping it.
I still don't have up/down arrows, and I am receiving pressuring emails several times per day about getting the upgrade - which now costs $6.99/month. Time to dump microsoft.
Chome/Edge/Firefox, all are encountering this issue. Why remove such a basic navigation feature? Shaking my head.
Agree re: leaving well enough alone. I suspect they are trying to force us to update. Whole lot of forcing going on these days.
Must be a Bill Gates idea.
Put the arrows back, please.