Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T01:01:47+00:00

    Last week I removed Microsoft 365 from my PC in my office using the Office uninstall support tool and installed a fresh copy. Once it was done, I checked for an update and it installed one. Since then, I have been getting all my reminders again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-16T02:31:23+00:00

    since we are having no luck getting a Microsoft rep to comment on this, I've posted a new thread here Hopefully we'll get some attention over there because this is a serious problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-09T13:30:20+00:00

    Same issue here. Some reminders work, others don't. I notice it, as previously mentioned, where individual occurrences are having their reminder set to "None" while the meeting series is set to a value. Also as mentioned, the occurrence is NOT broken from the series (no slash). Works fine on Android mobile app, but not PC desktop app. Causing major issues at work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-18T18:36:01+00:00

    MS planning on fixing this, or is it the typical MS sucks to be you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T14:51:27+00:00

    I am having the same issue, although the mobile app is working perfectly so believe this may be related to PC application only. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments