Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T19:48:56+00:00

    I have the same problem and it is a MAJOR issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T13:57:17+00:00

    Similar to everyone else, started seeing this a few months ago and have missed a few meetings now due to it. Reminders work on Android but aren't appearing on desktop. Version 2006

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-04T07:31:15+00:00

    I'm having the same problem.  Some meetings with reminders work, but others don't.  I can't afford to have reminders not working.

    I noticed this behavior shortly after a recent update to office365.

    My version of outlook is indicated below. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-13T04:21:14+00:00

    I've discovered that if I set up a Task and add a reminder, I do get that but I'm still not getting calendar reminders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-10T08:57:30+00:00

    Hi tw33k

    Thanks for your feedback, meanwhile, sorry for my late reply.

    I have checked the version you shared, it is not the latest. Actually, with version updating, some features could be fixed or modified. Therefore, I suggest you can update the desktop to check if it is workable. Furthermore, to exclude the issue associated to the corrupted profile, please create a new profile to check the result if the updating doesn't work. For further reference, there is the article:

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-Outlook-profile-F544C1BA-3352-4B3B-BE0B-8D42A540459D

    If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let us know.

    Regards,

    Joey

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments