Outlook Calendar Reminders Not Working

Anonymous
2020-06-04T00:56:08+00:00

since the "update" to Microsoft 365 a couple weeks ago, Outlook reminders are only working some of the time. I've missed a couple meetings because either I never got the reminder or I snoozed it and it never showed.

I ran outlook.exe /cleanreminders but it didn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-08T03:42:04+00:00

    this is a huge problem. I rely heavily on the Outlook calendar and feel like Microsoft has really let me down with the new colour palette and now reminders not working properly.

    and it's not like I can simply use the Windows 10 calendar because it doesn't show Group calendars.

    this is not good...please fix Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T15:05:15+00:00

    Microsoft, can you please confirm that someone is at least looking at this issue? It's obviously affecting a number of people and is therefore a high priority.

    Your wall of silence is deafening!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-02T13:28:21+00:00

    I'm also having the same problem. I missed a meeting this morning because of the lack of a reminder.

    I've been through all the troubleshooting suggestions (reminders turned on, run outlook /cleanreminders, check storage directory is in the right location, etc). It might sometimes generate a reminder, but then fails with other meetings.

    This is obviously a problem affecting a number of people. Please prioritise fixing it. This is what the business world uses Outlook for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-16T18:46:22+00:00

    Problem still alive. Bad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-10T21:00:20+00:00

    Hi Joey

    I've updated. It's now build 2004 (12827.20336). Why doesn't it ever update itself like it says it will?

    Any way, the fact that calendar reminders are not working on 2 different PCs tells me that adding a new profile will be a waste of time. I'm going to use my laptop today so will see if they are working on it.

    This is a huge problem for me. I've missed meetings and tasks because I have not received reminders. I rely heavily on them working as they should.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments