Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
hi. right click works but Office AND Outlook are NOT in the apps folder. and Uninstall on Office doesnt work.
also not in shell either. one drive and one note are there but not the other 3
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.
I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016
I ideas on how to get rid of these??
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am talking about these LEFT OVER icons on my Start Menu that do nothing and go nowhere.
https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/b9637e35-4d98-4672-bb2a-7776a11c18e3?platform=QnA Office Student 2016 is all reinstalled and working fine.
ALL I want to do is GET RID OF THE ABOVE 3 icons.