Getting "MICROSOFT SUGGESTIONS" in my Outlook Calendar that appear to be spam

Anonymous
2021-03-21T17:51:29+00:00

For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving "Microsoft Suggestions" in my calendar that span across two weeks in my calendar, that are waiting for me to accept. This actually started on my Outlook on my iPhone on my "Outlook Calendar" and has now started on my Desktop Windows machine.

My iPhone Calendar

 and my Desktop Outlook Calendar

in the iPhone calendar, you can see that almost every day has been infested with these. The Pfizer Vaccine ones do not show the "Microsoft Suggestion" but I assume these are all coming from the same place since they started at the same time and there are 4 listed spanning as one "Event" from March 5th to March 30 I can not delete these OR decline them. The Desktop "Meetings" I can decline but they keep coming back.

Has anyone else been getting these BS items and how can I turn them off completely. I do not share my calendar with anyone nor have I ever received "request" for a meeting until this **** started. I am ok with turning off all invitations for meetings but I cant find a way to do this.

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-12T12:54:26+00:00

    Not sure if there is a difference but I'm using the free version at outlook.live.com.  I mention this as settings capabilities may be different depending on what you are using.  I've received 8 of these starting on 03/23 from different domains with the label "Microsoft Suggestion".  Events that are going directly to my junk folder but ending up in my outlook calendar just shouldn't be happening. 

    Offending events have now been blocked and I'll see if future events appear in my calendar.  This still wouldn't resolve new events from different domains appearing.

    A definitive solution and end to this would be greatly appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T18:59:05+00:00

    This just started for me in the last two weeks and is horribly annoying. 

    Thanks this is very helpful for me.i am facing this issue from last week

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T18:39:48+00:00

    I'm getting them four today, how do I stop it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T16:35:11+00:00

    That worked for me. I had to delete on the pc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments